Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Scuba Kids

 This layout is one of CTMHs Footloose WOTG layouts (I will post the other one shortly). I absolutely love this kit!! The colours and patterns are perfect for any summer/beach layout.
 The pics are from a couple of summers ago. Kieran and Azelyn were having a good time with the goggles and snorkle. The one of Azelyn peeking in at Kieran (their faces smushed together) is one of my favs (:


 Well today is the day!! I have to be a good mom and start packing up my beloved scrapbook room ): It is time for Azelyn to have her own space (bedroom)! She still likes sleeping in the same room as her brothers but she is a little girl with a lot of junk and we need to keep it contained!!! I'm not sure what I am going to do with everything until my small space in the basement is ready but hopefully I'll figure something out! It will give me a chance to go through things and maybe purge a bit??

 Just remembered as I was typing this that today is my 3rd anniversary of blogging!!

 Have a great long weekend everyone!!!

22/78 pages complete

3 comments:

  1. Great layout! Good luck with the move...little girls really do need their space! Can't wait for November to catch up in person.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipes, after having your new craft room such a short time too! You are a good mom!! And your layout is gorgeous. I like to see how you use stamped images and embellishments. Someday I'll start scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just getting caught up on your blog, Jenn! I loooooove this layout, the colours are so wonderful, and that focal photo is super cute! I can't believe you're giving up your space, you are a wonderful mom - hope she appreciates your sacrifice!!!

    ReplyDelete