Friday, March 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Azelyn!!

 I've been dying to ink up my fairies and after about a year of having them I finally did!! I have to say this was my absolute favourite release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!! I am so in love with Annie's work! I actually hired Annie to design a tattoo for me based on these fairies. I still have to find an artist to do the tattoo for me though.
 I made this card for Azelyn for her birthday, which happens to land on Easter Sunday again this year (: Her favourite colour is purple so I think this will work (:
 I used BG paper ( I am entering this in Basic Grey's Girlie challenge), CTMH cs, bling, and the doily was cut using our Art Philosophy cartridge. The flowers are from my stash, and my Go Green part for the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge this week, is the ribbon which came on a gift a year or two ago. I also tried out my perfect pearls for the first time. It all went OK until I forgot about them drying and mucked them up ): I wiped off what I could and redid them.


 I haven't added a sentiment because I'm not sure where to put it?? I'll likely just put one inside.

Have a great weekend!!

Jenn (:

3/12 fancy cards

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Jenn! I loved this release too - have a few fairies, but are they inked - no way, lol! Oh well, at least stamps don't go bad! LOVE the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fairies! Very pretty card! I do the same thing with ribbon btw, save it off of everybodies gifts from the holidays! Better than throwing it away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely! Your colouring is fantastic, and your use of bling is perfect. I don't think the front needs sentiment - the picture says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I saw this on Pinterest! Love it, Jenn, and of course I love the fairies, too! I've got two of them, but I always wanted the one sitting on the mushroom - she's pretty cute! I gotta tell ya, you're a crazy woman cutting around those antennae - yikes!!! This is a gorgeous card, really love the flowers, doily and bling swirl you've added! Big hugs, and happy Easter and Birthday to Azelyn!!!

    ReplyDelete