Saturday, December 31, 2011

First Day


This is my little miss' first day of school. One thing that sucks about being a teacher is that you don't get to put your own kids on the bus ): so that is Daddy's job. I think he got more picks of the baby bears up in the tree then he did of the kids but...
 I used BoBunny paper, which I have used before for a summer and a winter layout (guess I really like it eh!?)    I think I used an MS punch for the border. The cs, stamps (except for the Student one), chipboard alpha, and buttons are all CTMH


70/78 complete, more to come later!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the bright colours (of course, I think that's a Jenn signature!) and the fact that your hubby got pics at all is awesome! I don't have any of the kids getting on the bus, that is a very good idea! Put it on my list of must-takes! Happy New Year, Jenn, what are we going to do for a challenge this year? We need to round everyone up (of those left) for a new link, eh? Big hugs to you, Rox.

    ReplyDelete