Thursday, December 15, 2011

Birthday Girl!!

A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY goes out to my wonderful GF Kirsty on December 22nd!! She got this card a little early because I actually finished one in time for Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge (a sketch) this week and I needed to post it before the weekend!
 Kirsty always makes such beautiful cards for everyone she knows, so even if I don't make a single other card all year, I think it is important to make one for her!! Now according to her, the more bling on the card, the more you like the person, so I made sure I used one of my best fancy flowers on her card (:

 The paper is MME, cs, ribbon, and the sentiment are CTMH and the image is of course Kraftin' Kimmie, which was coloured with copics!! I cut the circle out with my new Elegant Edges cricut cartridge. The flowers are Recollections. The leaves were punched with an MS punch.

3 comments:

  1. And I will say that as lovely as the card looks in this post - it is absolutely gorgeous in person - even the inside shines. Thank you again Jenn for such a beautiful, blingy card! And your thinking of my on my favourite day! It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great layouts and cards, I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the blingy flowers, and the beautiful scalloped circle! And of course your colouring is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete