Saturday, October 1, 2011

Birthdays are good for you...

the more you have the longer you live!
 My Dad's 60th was yesterday and we are having what was supposed to be a surprise party (Mom caved) tonight.
 I loved this little LOTV image and thought it would be perfect for his card. I used MME Stella & Rose Hattie paper, and CTMH sentiment and hemp. I stamped this cutie in Momento ink and then coloured him with my copics. I cut the image out with my Spellbinder die.
 I am going to enter this in Cute Card Thursday's challenge 184 Animal Crackers.



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, birthdays are good for me as well - I simply LOVE them:) - anyone's bday to be exact:). I love the colours on the card and the bunting is gorgeous. Really like the string in the button - nice dimension:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,love this, so cute, fabulous masculine colours and papers too!
    many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week,
    have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooo cute, Jenn! I love the colours, and the banner is awesome! Where did you get the ticket? And did you sponge the ink around the edges? I really love everything about this card, it's fabulous!!!

    P.S. - make sure you get over to my blog to leave a comment on my World Card Making Day post, there's candy involved (hint hint)! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Jenn! I love your pennant! Thanks for stopping by to visit. Happy Sunday!
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - I love the extra little decorative bits you used on the card -- it really adds extra interest -- Cricut? I also love the button - it's something I seldom think of using, yet when I see them I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jenn! Love the banner and that image is adorable. Great colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. quite artistic card. but to make it more attractive i think you should have folded the top of the blue triangel around the thread.
    Gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete