Sunday, September 11, 2011

Follow You Dreams

 Well it's back to school time and I am back to working full time!! So that means the slacking on posts may continue here and there!! I am at a new school this year teaching math to grade 9 & 10 kids and so far so good!! The kids and the staff have been fabulous (:
 I got together with the girls Friday night and I finished up the You and Me kit from CTMH. This layout is of Kieran when we went to Science North over the March Break this past year. He was having a blast with the microscopes and goggles (:


 I also had a chance to play with the new Art Philosophy cricut cartridge from CTMH on Saturday, while visiting with my GF Deb (thanks Deb!!), and I must say it was worth every penny!!!! The things you can cut!!! I made 4 different types of rolled flowers, I made a Halloween Banner, I cut out a full page die cut for scrapbooking, along with many different types of card bases!!! For those of you going to the crop in Cutler in 2 weeks I will be bringing it with me for a demo.

 Anyway, I hope you all had a good start to the school year and hopefully I'll be back soon (:


51 of 52 pages complete (one more to go!!!!)

6 comments:

  1. This is incredible, Jenn, I think it's one of my favorites yet! He is just adorable, and I looooove the antler pic! I also love your clusters and your wee banner - awesome!!! Glad to hear your transition is going well, must be hard to go to a new school? My kids are enjoying school so far, Ailis is in love and Nolan gets to dissect a fish, so both are pretty happy! Chat soon, Rox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! So cute! The banner is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout from the You & Me kit...mine is sitting without pictures! Can't beleive you're almost at 52 layouts....I am so far behind. Good luck with the new teaching position!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Love the colours, the layout, of course Kieran, and the whole thing. Looking forward to Thursday night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kit as well and your pics are fabulous with it!!! Congrats on almost being finished the challenge! Good luck on the new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours and the LO! Stunning xx

    ReplyDelete