Thursday, August 25, 2011

I Didn't Forget You Birthday!!

I just extended the Celebration! is what it says inside. I didn't actually forget my niece's birthday but we weren't home for it. So, here she is getting her card 2 weeks later!! This card is actually a gift card holder (we learned to make them last year at Kraftin' Kimmie Day, thanks Andrea!!). Madeline is going away to University on Saturday and I know there are Tim Hortons on campus, so I am going to get a Timmies card to put in it. That way she'll be guaranteed to have her morning coffee for a bit (:
 The paper is MME Lime Twist-Happy Go Lucky (love the Lime Twist line!!), cs is CTMH, and I coloured this adorable little House Mouse stamp in with my copics, and cut it out with Spellbinders. Buttons are from my stash and the twine is Sew Easy.



On my way to CMT Countryfest!!! Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! And great job on the mice. The colours are perfect, and I'm sure your niece won't mind getting her gift a tad late - someday she'll be a mother and really understand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a stunning idea and a gift card is something that really lasts! Mmmmm - that little mouse IN the icing has the same look I do when I eat a cupcake;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo cute, and a Timmie's gift card is always appreciated so I'm sure she'll love it! Love the Lime Twist paper, I'll have to keep an eye out for that one! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is fantastic...so adorable! Such great colors to play with!

    ReplyDelete