Sunday, May 29, 2011

For Baby

This was a quick card I made for my cousin's baby shower. She isn't due for another month but the doctor said in could be any day now!! Azelyn came with me to the shower and when my Dad asked her how the "Baby Party" was, she said " Good, but the baby didn't come out" ): Dad thought that was pretty funny (:

All products are CTMH except for the punch (SU) and the ribbon . I used Sophia paper and the Baby Love stamp set. I used the Mojo Monday sketch as my inspiration for this one,

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Jenn! I love how you layered the scallop edges on the bottom! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh deary me, aren't you glad the baby didn't come out:). Your card is stunning - the colours are really beautfiul and I can just imagine the expression on that kitty's face! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! I really like those silhouettes they make such a nice image. I really like the scallop edge long the bottom too!

    ReplyDelete