Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chickwawa -Scrap & Stamp

This weeks challenge at Scrap & Stamp is a Sketch!! Thanks Vickey, for the fabulous inspiration!! If you would like to play along with us just use this sketch as your inspiration, and be sure to use a stamp somewhere on you layout!!


I followed the sketch fairly close but when I was putting the title on, it worked better if a reversed the pages.
These pics are from Easter. My sister in law had just got a new Teacup Chihuahua and the kids fell instantly in love!! Even Lee, who says we're not getting a dog, was loving it! They almost had their Aunty Kelly convinced that she should hand over the dog and let them take him home. The title I used came from Azelyn, she couldn't stop talking about the Chickwawa (:




Most of the products I used were CTMH. This is the 3rd layout I did using the Lucky paper pack (I'll post the others once I have a chance to take pics) The stamp I used for the title was Baroque Alpha.The only thing not CTMH was the Tim Holtz grungeboard.


Have a fabulous weekend!! I can't wait to see what you create!!

33/52 pages complete

3 comments:

  1. I love this layout. Colours are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout and the swirls -- kids as always look great. Almost makes me want to have a chickwawa for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS layout, Jenn!!! The colors you chose to work with are the *perfect* compliment to your photos. Cute title as well:) Have a splendid day!

    ReplyDelete