Friday, November 12, 2010

Splash!!

This was a pretty quick and fun layout to do (:
We had spent the day at my Mom and Dad's with my nieces and nephew. The kids were having a blast jumping off the dock, so I decided I should maybe take some pics. These were 3 of the really good ones. I took one of my other niece but all I ended up with was a big splash (:


I used some new BoBunny paper (sorry I can't remember the name):. The cs, chipboard, buttons, and ink are all CTMH. I used the graphically speaking cricut cartridge for the title (I had to cut the dolphin off). The little splashes were from my friend Linda (thanks chicky!!) They were perfect, just what the page needed to finish it!! She picked them up at Big Lots in the states (the joys of living near the border)

page 41 of 104

4 comments:

  1. What a great layout! Makes me want to jump in the water, and I hate swimming! I love the colours too and I agree those splashes finish it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colours, Jenn! And the splashes look so real, are they stickers? Very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and layout Jenn. Makes me wish for summer again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome pictures and the paper matches the excitement perfectly!
    Wendy K.
    www.MyScrapbookingBlog.com

    ReplyDelete