Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Grandmas

My Grandma will be turning 80 on October 13th!! So when I saw this cute little stamp by s.w.a.l.k. (while I was visiting SGD) I had to get it!! I am using this card as my entry at Design Dollies for their colour challenge (navy/lavender/tan) as well as for The Town Scrapper's Different Shape challenge.




    


  Products used: CTMH: cs, ribbon, buttons, ink
                         Basic Grey: kioshi dp
                         Copic markers & Momento ink
                         flowers & bling from stash                 
                       Nestabilities scalloped circle

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, awesome work with the colors!
    Thanks for playing with us Dollies~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG -- that's beautiful Jenn -- I love it. I bought the stamp too so know who to copy now! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i.LOVE.this! the image and sentiment are just TOO adorable! fabby job with my colour challenge - thanks so much for hangin' out in the Dollhouse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! This is too adorable Jenn! I'm so happy you're inkin' up your new rubber! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable - what a CUTE image and a sentiment that makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooooo wonderful! And I love the sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us for this week's challenge at The Town Scrapper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute, love that granny!! Thank for playing along with us at The Town Scsrapper!

    ReplyDelete