Thursday, August 26, 2010

Washer Pendants





One of my fellow CTMH consultants made these awesome pendants and I had to give them a try. To see Haley's tutorial, click here.
I'd also like to thanks Deneen for posting her pendants, and tips on making them (:

I made them to give the girls in the Stamping 6 group I'm part of. (Hey GFs!!) I covered both sides with paper, which made it a little more difficult to file and leave nice edges on both sides. The paper I used is all CTMH, the washers came from the Home Hardware in Lively, ON (: , the bling is mostly CTMH, and I used CTMH liquid glass to seal it all in.




7 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE these! I am going to have to check out that tutorial. Wish I was part of that stamping group!!!

    Are you going to be hosting another buy-in for the WOTG brochures? I'm in if you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn,

    Absolutely loved my pendant - thanks again so much! Not only will it look great with one of my outfits, it looks as stunning in the photo as it does in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Jenn, these turned out really nice! Looks like something I MIGHT be able to make with Ailis (maybe she can pick out the paper!) You've been away a while, eh? Did you have a good summer? I wanted to tell you about this cool present Nolan got for his birthday, it reminded me of you being the crazy scientist and all. It's called "Super Science Lab" and it's by Bright Products Inc. Not sure where my mom picked it up, but the projects actually worked! And it has a little booklet explaining all the reactions and everything, very cool! Anyway, glad you're back, hugs, Rox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As one of the lucky recipients (eat your hearts out everybody else) these are just lovely. The weight is good too because it keeps them from flipping around -- and if you had to use it as a weapon it would probably hurt! the fact that they are lovely is a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are soooo cool!! I love the new CTMH catalogue...fabulous like always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn, those pendants look amazing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete