Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Charlotte Card



I absolutely love the stamps by Kraftin' Kimmie. Annie Rodrigue is an amazing artist!!
I've been trying to finish this card using Charlotte for a bit and so decided to finish it with some buttons and bows so I could enter it in Kraftin' Kimmie's challenge this week.
I used my spellbinders, copics, momentos black ink, the paper, buttons, and ribbon were a mix of CTMH and from my stash. I didn't put a sentiment on because I still haven't decided what I want to use this card for. I'll likely add it in the bottom left hand corner when I do.

Jenn (:

3 comments:

  1. she is looking lovely!! what a beautiful card, thanks for playing along xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Jenn, Miss Charlotte looks gorgeous! Love the papers and colours and that adorable little bow! Great job with this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just so cute Jenn! I love Charlotte and really need to ink her up again! Such Great papers and I love the buttons and cute bow!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete