Thursday, January 28, 2010

Little Ski-Doo it's up to You





This layout was with Erin's challenge in mind, use a title of a song. It was also to make my son Aidan happy (he thought it had been awhile since I had done a layout of him.
All materials are CTMH. I used the You Rock paper pack, Ticket Tags and Spot On Backgrounds stamp set. I also used the new Irresistables Lots of Dots colour ready alphabet (stickers) and Heartfelt Die Cuts (felt), and On Target dimensional elements.

Challenge entered: Scrap and Stamp use your stash. I made a point of using the chipboard circles, heartfelt diecuts, and Ticket Tags (which I have had for over a year and not used yet ): The hemp, concho and button were all from my stash too.

7 of 104 complete

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jenn, this looks just fantastic! I love the You Rock paper and all the circles - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..those papers look awesome with your pics! Fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Jenn! Too stinkin cute! Super layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout...the colours from You Rock are perfect for these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is an awesome LO!! Love the pics! Thanks for sharing your family!

    ReplyDelete