Saturday, December 26, 2009

Acrylic Christmas Album


I made this album in October when I was at Fall Flurry and I finally took pics today! This is the first acrylic album I have done. I was so nervous about doing it that it took me a year after buying the album to finally get to it!
The acrylic album, stamp sets, most of the rub-ons, buttons, ribbon,some bling, and the paper (Jingle) is all CTMH. The rest of the bling and some rub-ons are from my stash. I also used CTMH acrylic paint and some Cuttlebug embossing folders.



I'm not sure why my pics are coming out sideways??? Sorry!!!







There is a clear page in here. I just added a rub-on and some bling. I plan to add two pics back to back on this page so I didn't add any paper.





4 comments:

  1. Wow!! What a fabulous album Jenn!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an album! I just love every detail! You've outdone yourself with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great album! I love the white rubons on the acrylic!
    Wendy K.
    www.myscrapbookingblog.com

    ReplyDelete